Men’s tailoring shop in Rome, established after a long apprenticeship by Arocle Datti in 1919. He dressed many great names, from Totò to Eisenhower. He was famous for his cutting of tails and suits. In 1957, he was joined by his son Massimo, only 20, who gave a new stamp to the atelier. In 1959, they participated in the U.S. men’s high fashion Collection presentations, winning the attention of critics. In 1974, Massimo Datti opened a boutique on via Bocca di Leone in Rome which is still active.