Dedicated to Rosaluce del Buono
The most complete online fashion dictionary:
The most authoritative online fashion research tool.
We have carefully cataloged more than 4,800 thematic items in over 20 years of work with insights into:
- The most important fashion houses including; Prada, Salvatore Ferragamo, Ermenegildo Zegna, Fendi, Ralph Lauren, Christian Louboutin etc.
- Stylists who have shaped the fashion industry over the last 150 years
- The definition of accessories
- Fashion Universities around the world
- PR agents, journalists, photographers, and publishers who represent excellence at an international level
The Mam-e Fashion Dictionary is continually updated by the Online Mam-e Magazine, which deals with fashion themes, art, culture, entertainment and lifestyle with a particular focus on the city of Milan.
The Mam-e Fashion Dictionary has been meet with great enthusiasm in the world of fashion and has already received the support of several fashion schools including
We have the honor to host the new talents formed in the Fashion Institute Marangoni and Domus Academy that have joined our editorial team to implement the ultimate encyclopedic work on the fashion world.
If you also want to contribute to the revision, translation or inclusion of the contents of the Fashion Dictionary please contact us using the form below!