Mam-e Fashion Encyclopedia
Dedicated to Rosaluce del Buono
The most complete online fashion encyclopedia:
The most authoritative online fashion research tool.
We have carefully cataloged more than 4,800 thematic items in over 20 years of work with insights into:
- The most important fashion houses including; Prada, Salvatore Ferragamo, Ermenegildo Zegna, Fendi, Ralph Lauren, Christian Louboutin etc.
- Stylists who have shaped the fashion industry over the last 150 years
- The definition of accessories
- Fashion Universities around the world
- PR agents, journalists, photographers, and publishers who represent excellence at an international level
The Mam-e Fashion Encyclopedia is continually updated by the Online Mam-e Magazine, which deals with fashion themes, art, culture, entertainment and lifestyle with a particular focus on the city of Milan.
It has an original Italian version and it is translated into Chinese by a team referring to Peking University coordinated by Professor Longquan Li.
Also, Mam-e Fashion Encyclopedia has accounts on several Social Networks including Weibo and Facebook pages with daily updates.
The Mam-e Fashion Encyclopedia has been meet with great enthusiasm in the world of fashion and has already received the support of several fashion schools including