Silk factory founded by Alberto Giulio Lambrugo in 1918, with the acquisition of a hand weaving mill in Gironico (Como). The company produces silks for ties for the company Roscasco and to create menswear.
In the 1920s and 1930s, it purchased mechanical looms that continued the production of silk linen. In 1959, Alberto Giulio split from his brothers to found the company A.G. Lambrugo with his son Gianni in Montano Lucino (Como).
In 1962, when Alberto Giulio died, the company changed its name and became a one-man business. The business now focuses on the production of dyed bemberg linings and, since 1978, on the manufacture of women’s clothes which quickly almost completely supplanted the silk production.
In 1990 the corporate name changed again to A.G. Lambrugo & Sons.